Here are just a few benefits you can receive from regular massage work:
· Improve range of motion
· Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
· Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
· Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
· Increase joint flexibility.
· Lessen depression and anxiety.
· Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
· Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
· Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
· Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
· Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
· Relieve migraine pain.
· Enhanced sleep quality.
· Greater energy.
· Improved concentration.